Author Topic: "Remember for this session" & FBook uploads - possible bugs  (Read 3434 times)

dwoloz

• View Profile
Hello,

Great program you've put together. I had a very old school program that did essentially this but had nowhere near the features or interface.

Perhaps this is a bug to report
When a file was uploaded to my FTP server that already existed, I was asked whether to overwrite or rename. I checked the box marked "remember for this session" and then clicked on overwrite. The next file in the queue then came up and unfortunately my previous command was not remembered as I had specified and I was again prompted on whether I would like to overwrite or rename.

Another,
I was trying to upload a few files to Facebook and I seem to intermittently get errors. I can't regularly recreate the error, seems random. Error returned:
---------------------------
Error
An error occured while uploading file BikeManDan.com - SEAsiaP2 (10 of 10).jpg:

Upload failed - Element () does NOT contain a child with the value of 'Photos_upload_response' <ticpp.cpp@597>
Abort   Retry   Ignore  

If I clicked "retry" on the error, most of the time it would then work, sometimes it would fail again.

Thanks again for your hard work
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 07:57:09 AM by dwoloz »

nk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: "Remember for this session" & FBook uploads - possible bugs
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 02:23:55 PM »
Unfortunately I can't reproduce the overwrite problem. Can you send me a log file of such an upload? This is how to: http://developer-community.com/forums/index.php/topic,83.0.html

The Facebook problem might be connected to your Facebook session expiring. Please go to http://apps.facebook.com/rightload/ and use the first link listed under "Improvements". And feel free to become a "fan" of the app while you're at it. ;)