Author Topic: [BETA-TEST] RightloadEasy: A multi-platform version of Rightload  (Read 3505 times)

nk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The last few months I have been working on an alternative version of Rightload, called RightloadEasy, that will no longer be available only to Windows users. It is written in Java, so everybody who has the latest version of Java installed will be able to use it. While some of the more complicated features of Rightload (like thumbnail generation or SFTP uploads) will be missing for now, it already supports the basic features like automated uploads and URL generation, as well as some additional features that might be interesting for professional users.

But before I release anything publicly, I would first like to get feedback from some of you. This is why I am looking for people who would be interested in trying this new program out and letting me know what they think!

As I said, this is not limited to Windows users, so if you use something like Linux or Mac OS, you are welcome to join. The only requirement is that you have Java 6 installed, Java 5 or below is not supported.

If you are interested, please post here in this thread or send me an email!

pwright2

• View Profile
Re: [BETA-TEST] RightloadEasy: A multi-platform version of Rightload
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 12:55:42 PM »
I am surprised at the silence to this post.  I would love to try this version.

-----Paul-----